Monday, July 14, 2008

Holy Horomones

This has been quite the ride, but I feel like I am doing ok with it. I have been taking the shots like a trooper and I have my first u/s to monitor tomorrow. My feelings have been all over the place. I have had my breakdowns, one about having to get shots, and one for not being able to make this baby ourselves. I am having a hard time with not making love to make this child. I am better with it now, but it was definitely a moment of mourning. The dream gone by the wayside and handed over to science.

So we are in the home stretch. It sounds like depending on how tomorrow and later this week goes, we could be in the surgery room as early as this weekend. I am so excited to actually have a chance to conceive this month. We actually have a good chance. I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

Virgil G said...

"I am having a hard time with not making love to make this child."

how can you even think this child would be conceived without making love?

from what i've read, there's more love going on here, than most people, who have intercourse to have a kid.

now don't get sappy!