Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 wonderful fortunes

Last night Ty spoiled me with a plethora of Chinese food, so fortune cookies were a must. Last night, Tyler had a fortune that read:

Sometimes travel to new places leads to great transformation.

This morning we woke up to 6 embies growing, waiting to become our lil ones. I couldn't ask for a better transformation than that. This afternoon, I opened the last cookie and it read:

Hope is the most precious treasure to a person.

This is so true for us today. I am so hopeful of having a successful Transfer on Saturday. Ty is so hopeful of having a healthy wife with 1 healthy embie snuggling in (or two :) ) Hope is a good word for us now.

3 comments:

LilBear said...

Good luck to you too, Linds! Those fortunes have got to be a good sign, right? Hope your ET goes great tomorrow and that you are able to rest this week. Did you hear from the Embryologist at all today?

Lindsay said...

No call from the embryologist today, which is good. I was told they would only call if there was a problem. So I had my fingers crossed that my phone would not ring. Are you having a 3 day or 5 day transfer?

LilBear said...

I still don't know if I am having a 3 or 5 day. I guess 7 embies is a grey area for them. I believe if 4 look very good on Sunday, then they will try to push through to Tuesday. I am nervous either way...I want the best possible embryos back, but not at the risk of having none to freeze. I'm trying hard to take it one day at a time, but it's hard not to play out every possible scenario in my head.

Best of luck on your transfer! Sending you sticky vibes! :)