Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 wonderful fortunes

Last night Ty spoiled me with a plethora of Chinese food, so fortune cookies were a must. Last night, Tyler had a fortune that read:

Sometimes travel to new places leads to great transformation.

This morning we woke up to 6 embies growing, waiting to become our lil ones. I couldn't ask for a better transformation than that. This afternoon, I opened the last cookie and it read:

Hope is the most precious treasure to a person.

This is so true for us today. I am so hopeful of having a successful Transfer on Saturday. Ty is so hopeful of having a healthy wife with 1 healthy embie snuggling in (or two :) ) Hope is a good word for us now.

3 comments:

LilBear said...

Good luck to you too, Linds! Those fortunes have got to be a good sign, right? Hope your ET goes great tomorrow and that you are able to rest this week. Did you hear from the Embryologist at all today?

*Lindsay* said...

No call from the embryologist today, which is good. I was told they would only call if there was a problem. So I had my fingers crossed that my phone would not ring. Are you having a 3 day or 5 day transfer?

LilBear said...

I still don't know if I am having a 3 or 5 day. I guess 7 embies is a grey area for them. I believe if 4 look very good on Sunday, then they will try to push through to Tuesday. I am nervous either way...I want the best possible embryos back, but not at the risk of having none to freeze. I'm trying hard to take it one day at a time, but it's hard not to play out every possible scenario in my head.

Best of luck on your transfer! Sending you sticky vibes! :)