Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Breakdown

So last night I lost it. We found out the results from Dh's second SA and they were the same. 1.4 mil count, but good quality. I have PCOS. Not a good combo. I made the first appointment with an RE ( we were with a reproductive med Dr before) and we are heading straight for IVF.

I am scared out of my mind. It seems like this is such a final chapter. I never thought we would end up doing IVF. I even considered stopping trying if we got to IVF. This isn't an option anymore. Our only shot is IVF.

I know it's a major pity party, but I am definitely playing the why me? card. I almost feel like I am mourning my fertility. We are such a strong couple and I know we will make it through this. And even though I have been preparing for this for several weeks, it has hit me like a ton of bricks.

What do I do? How do I cope with this?

No comments: