Friday, May 14, 2010

The Shower

This weekend was to have been my first Baby Shower. I was all prepared. I had the registries ready. I had my dress picked out and I was so excited. Tyler and I honestly had a wonderful time picking out all the special things we would need for Sophia. Little did we know....

I feel like I have forgotten what it was like to be pregnant. I am so different now. My body and my mind. Trust does not come easy. Belief is even harder to come by. So many plans for the future that is now so unsure.  Tonight I am so sad. Sad for Tyler. Sad for myself, but most of all sad for my little girl. I am so sorry I only knew you for such a short time. I can't even begin to explain how much you are loved.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I'm so sorry. Those kind of dates are hard, and they seem to come out of nowhere. (((((((hugs)))))))

Marisa said...

Milestone dates like these are the hardest. I'm so sorry. ((((hugs))))