Thursday, July 5, 2012

Guarded

It is Day 3 of Stims. My RE is stimming me hard this time, knowing I will not be doing another fresh cycle and I find myself truly guarded during this cycle. I am not allowing myself to feel much about anything. I don't think I can.

Yesterday, I was talking to Tyler and I decided that I was truly more scared of this working than if it didn't. I know in my heart of hearts that if this doesn't pan out, we will be ok. We are a fantastic couple. We love to spend time together and be together. A baby, or lack thereof,  is not going to change that. Now, on the other hand, if it does work.....

Friday, I have an appointment with my MFM to go over a game plan as to if this work. I need to know what they are going to do to keep me safe and our bab(y/ies) safe. Truly, I am scared shitless of the same scenario playing out. I need to know that I am going to be taken care of. *sigh* The fun is almost starting :)

No comments: