Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Calling

5:45am came very early, especially when it was truly 4:45am my time and our hotel was craptastic with lots of noise through 1am. After we left the hotel, things... well, things kept going :)

We got settled in to the new location and immediately missed the old IVF lab. The newbies at this lab didn't know what they were missing. We got paperwork filled out and I got brought back to my room. My IV didn't go too hot, which had been the topic of the week. The first IV site lead to my hand filling with liquid and looking like an alien was trying to burst out. The second IV site gave nothing and then another lady was brought in who finally got my arm all set up.

I set about to cracking my jokes. (it's the only way I can get through all this) and gave my RE a hard time for having flip flops on and running late. (His daughter ran his gas tank down the night before) Got brought back to the ER room and placed an order for a cheeseburger and fries with the embryologist through the lab window.... and I was out :)

Woke up to 13 eggs being retrieved. He couldn't reach them all, so I am not sure how many were missed. We are happy with 13 though. Seems like a lucky number. :)

I have been sick all day with nausea and dizziness so I have stopped my pain meds. Hoping this helps!

1 comment:

I can haz babyz? said...

Grow embies grow! Wishing you lots of luck!!!