Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thank you

I got on here knowing that I needed to write, but before I let everything bottled up out, I wanted to say thank you. Over the past couple of years, I have met some beautiful people going through IF and they have been so supportive. Your support is unending and I love you for that.

Also, thank you to all of those that read and give me the time of day. Just letting me know that you are out there can change a very rough patch into something much less painful. I appreciate everything you give me and for that, I am very lucky.

3 comments:

cjdubs13 said...

I have been following your journey for about a year now and I thank you for sharing your story. It's inspiring although so very painful.

Anonymous said...

i am a relatively new follower and i'm not sure i've ever even commented, but thank YOU for sharing. no need to thank us. we're all here to support each other.

ginger71 said...

We are here for you :) Thank you for your support,too!