Monday, September 20, 2010

A Blog with Substance

Apparently I have struck a cord with some readers and tricked them into thinking I write about subjects with substance. Said reader then granted me a "Blog with Substance" award. To her, Rachael, I say thank you. There are some conditions that come along with the award. 

1. Thank you to my Nominator: Rachael, There's No Crying in Baseball,  thank you for the lovely award. I am glad I have touched you in a way that has brought this on :) You are such a sweet Gal, and I enjoy having you around :) Thank you, Sweetie!

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation & experience using 5 words:
Infertility, Comraderie, Friendship, Support and Loss

I am supposed to nominate other blogs, but I just don't have it in me today to pick out the top 10. I have a great list of lovely ladies in my blog roll that I enjoy reading about. Please visit them and join in the support.

No comments: