Monday, August 11, 2008

Picking up the Pieces.

Words are still hard to come by. I have done a lot of thinking over the last few days, and when it comes down to it, it is guilt that always proceeds. It is an extremely hard thing to cope with. I can't be logical about what happened, because there is no logical reason as to why this didn't happen for us. 2 healthy embryos were put into me. Now they aren't there.



I know this wasn't a 100% chance. I knew there was that 50% half that we could fall on that would crush me, and it did. Nothing makes it much better. I am still trying to live with somewhat a sense of normalcy, but it will be a hard road. Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts. We have gotten so many wonderful call and messages of true concern and love. We truly do have a wonderful support system. Love to you all.


No comments: