Monday, December 28, 2009

15 Weeks!

Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.



This morning I went ahead and called the MFM to see if they had my blood results from the NT scan. I hadn't heard back from Dec. 11th and they let me know there was a back-up....which was completely reasonable with the Holidays. The Nurse let me know that everything came back normal and I am so grateful to have that news. Now I won't have to have an amnio, which was freaking me out!

Christmas was a little tough. I think I had some residual feelings from the years of negatives on that big day and it just weighed me down. I was so sad for those who hadn't gotten their positives and I just couldn't really get over it. I am feeling better today and more hopeful as time goes on and more good news comes in. Things are good and I am finally feeling like the other shoe is NOT going to drop this time.

No comments: